The final workshop of the FCH JU ELY4OFF (www.ely4off.eu) project will take place on 18 September 2019 in Brussels (FCH JU premises).
The ELY4OFF project aims to design and engineer a robust, flexible, highly efficient and cost-competitive PEM water electrolyser. The main objective of the workshop is to share the results of the on-going demonstration period, together with the work done in the different business cases that were elaborated based on the design of the system developed in the project. The partners will present the insights of the design of the different components of the system and will share their vision of their application. The event will bring together key industry stakeholders, potential end-users and technology developers for knowledge sharing.
By attending this workshop you will discover:
- How the direct DC/DC conversion from PV to the stack works and whether is it a quick and efficient solution in off-grid configurations
- How the electrolyser is behaving considering the constraining solar profile in Huesca since March until now
- Which have been the modifications done to the electrolyser to convert the well proven on-grid solution to a fully off-grid one.
- The main learnings after 6 months of demonstration
- The two approaches devised for managing the only source of energy to feed all the components of the system and to keep the system in safe conditions at any time
- How a different location affects the design of the system
- Is the design capable of using alternative RES sources apart from the one tested during the demo (PV)?
- Which are the 3 business cases assessed and which one is the most promising for an off-grid system
- Why we are not superstitious
The workshop will take place from 11:00 to 15:00 (CET) on 18 September 2019, and lunch is included. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Pedro Casero Cabezón, Head of Innovation Department at the Aragon Foundation (email@example.com).
Please register your interest to take part via this link.
We look forward your attendance.